“Pete's review of Dom N Ali”

Dom N Ali Steaks and Seafood
Ranked #19 of 37 Restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Blakeslee, Pennsylvania
“Pete's review of Dom N Ali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

Great food and service. Love it when Pino the owner comes over to the table and talks to you like old friends. Visit this restaurant quite often. Have highly recomended to many. I consider it one of the top restaurant in the Pocono's

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank PeteLinda247

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Feel like family here”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I bought a home nearby as a vacation retreat 8 years ago. We searched for a friendly place that had great people and great food. he first time I entered, I realized I was home.Pino and Michelle acted like I was long lost family. Each year, thats become more and more true. Their children all work there and the remainder of the staff are just as friendly and kind. Add to that, outstanding food at reasonable prices and hot and it's acombination that can't be beat (Thank you for shopping Dom N Ali's)!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Russell G
albrightsville
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I visited this establishment on Saturday for lunch. We live nearby, however, for some reason we have never dined here before. Great service and excellent food, we will definitely be back!

• Visited February 2013
Jim Thorpe, PA
“Locals' Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

For a special occasion we visited Dom N Ali Restaurant and were so impressed with the quality of the entrees and the friendly service that I wanted to write a review as soon as we got home. This locals' favorite restaurant has been here forever. Italian, German and American Cuisine is served. The seafood is the freshest you will find in the area. Don't be put off by the entrance through the bar, the food is great and the decor of the dining room is charming.

• Visited October 2012