“Didn’t like ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

My family and I was vacationing at Jim Thorpe. We decided to have a dinner in the nice place. After I read reviews we chose Trattoria 903. Very nice looking restaurant. Our server was very sweet and nice. Can’t say the same about the food. We ordered a Angel hair pasta with seafood. I don’t know how to describe it. Pasta was over cooked without any salt. Seafood was looks like steamed or boiled without any test and flavor. Dish was looking very bad. I feel bad for the seafood. I eat some shrimp and scallops and left almost all dish untouched. If I can I’ll give 4 starts to the service and 1 star to the chef. Also we were thinking that is Italian restaurant because of the name. It is not.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

We were in the area for the weekend and have driven by here when we have gone rafting. Very nicely decorated inside and they have a bar. Ideal for families, couples, or larger groups. They also have an outside grill and seating available, but it was closed due to heavy rain. My wife had the homemade meat lasagna. Generous portion and the sauce (definitely homemade) had a nice sweet taste; most likely pomodoro sauce. Very tasty! I had the grilled monkfish (daily special) served over basmati rice and vegetables. It was excellent! Good prices and portions. Would definitely dine here again!

1  Thank NationalTraveler09
Reviewed July 18, 2018

We walked in about 6PM and the place was packed with families, seniors, and couples.
The hostess put a table together for us and we were seated quickly. I had mushroom and shrimp bisque and blackened salmon served over fresh vegetables. My wife had escargot and meat lasagna . The lasagna was a very large portion. We enjoyed all the foods and very good warm bread that is served with the meal. Service was good and we had an enjoyable dinner with plenty to take home too.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

We had a lovely dinner! I had seafood (mouth watering excellence) and my fiance had veal marsala (he said it was very good). It was busy but we had good service, lovely atmosphere and a good selection of libations! Portions are huge! Very reasonably priced, comfortable restaurant! Great find during our stay in the Jim Thorpe area!

Reviewed June 23, 2018

Went with 6 adults and 2 toddlers. Everything was excellent. Seafood, lobster ravioli, veal, vegan dish, chicken, kids noodles. Generous portions and good service