“I send all my friends and strangers here too !”
Review of Trattoria 903

Trattoria 903
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I loved Trattoria 903 the first time I stepped inside. The casual atmosphere blended with the sumptuous aromas and visual attraction of the large glass case showing all the fresh ingredients used in their wonderful dishes. you can take you kids and have pizza or sandwiches, or a date for a luscious, exotic 4 star dinner.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

rarely have I ever had good food close to my home. Trattoria 903 hits the mark. You get plenty of food/gigantic portions, it's always hot, great taste and fairly priced. In my book, the pizza is great but the Pasta fagiole is a knock-out and the Tuscan Chicken salad is to die for. Especially with their home-made creamy balsamic dressing.

To top it off, some of the best cooks and wait-staff in the Mountains

1  Thank Russell G
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and I were driving through Jim Thorpe on a Wednesday evening in December and needed to find a place for dinner. I checked my TripAdvisor app and found this place. It sounded like just the ticket.

It was a little off our path, but we found it fine. We were a little disappointed to see that it was pretty crowded - probably some pre-holiday celebrations going on. But we were seated right away in the bar and ordered pretty quickly. The bar was clean, but a little sparse. It looked like it had been added no as a sort of after-thought.

When we ordered two glasses of wine, we did notice that our glasses were not nearly as full as all of the other people around us. That was a little disappointing, especially since we had a good view all around us and a lot of people were drinking wine. From the conversations we overheard, it was evident that most everyone else was local, and we figured that that accounted for their "enhanced pourings."

The food was good, but not outstanding. My husband ordered the chicken parmesan, based on a review in TA, and it was a large portion but not exceptional in any way. My seafood salad was good, but I'm pretty sure that they forgot to put the balsamic dressing on it. I would rate both of our meals as just average.

We probably won't try to go back to the Trattoria. I would highly recommend it to the locals though... they appeared to be having a much better time.

2  Thank PJMS_11
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Fabulous fresh fish and seafood dishes ( my favorites), but still lacking good options in wine by the glass Always good service, but one of the hostesses is rather abrupt, not good if you are a first time visitor.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

New location - continued good place to eat on the mountain. Prices average about $15 for an entree. Generous portions that you will want to take left overs home. We have found that the food is always well prepared and very tasty. Reservations are normally require because of their popularity with the locals. Interior renovations make a great dining experience.