“Loved this patio!”

Libations Lounge
Ranked #15 of 40 Restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Description: Libations Lounge is located within the historic Harry Packer Mansion Inn. We offer a wonderful selection of wine, beer and spirits in a setting unlike any other. We also offer First Friday Wine Tastings from 6:30-8 pm at $25 per person, reservations are required. Please visit our website for further information.
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful cheese plate with vino while sitting outside on the patio...very relaxing with an amazing view. I would definitely stop here again when I get back to Jim Thorpe!

1  Thank ldahm

Reviewed February 1, 2014

What a unique experience! Second time we've been here. Having drinks lounging around in a Victorian mansion is memorable. While we couldn't go upstairs because they had a murder mystery weekend ongoing, we could wander the first floor, sipping our drinks. Beautiful rooms and furnishings from the 1800's.

1  Thank amyanderic1
Reviewed October 31, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a few drinks and a cheese plate on the patio. I had a very good bloody mary and she had a glass of wine. The service was excellent and we enjoyed the scenery very much.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The lounge is attached to the Harry Packer Mansion and has an elegant quiet where one can get a great glass of wine, beer, premium spirit or mix drink. The staff is very nice, makes a great drink, and has great knowledge and expertise.

1  Thank erkaar70
Reviewed October 27, 2013

After the Asa Packer house tour we walked up to Libations Lounge and sat on the porch to have a little libation before walking back down the hill to town. Had the best chocolate martini, and we ordered a cheese platter for a little snack. Very friendly server. If you like wine, they to a tasting for a fee, but you get 4 different wines to sample. Strongly suggest that! After which we toured inside. This is also a bed and breakfast.