“Great place to sit outside while eating”

Molly Maguires Pub & Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Anoka
“Great place to sit outside while eating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

My wife and I ate on the deck on a nice temp. evening. Food was very good. I loved the Clam Chowder and had the North Atlantic Haddock and my wife had a dinner salad. The help seemed a bit unfriendly but they stayed away pretty well. I would definitely return to this place.

• Visited June 2014

South Haven, MI
“Good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

We chose the outside seating on the deck. Once the train was done blowing its horn it was a nice place to watch traffic and enjoy dinner. The food was good. The service was good

Visited June 2014
Dingmans Ferry, PA
“Burgers and service excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Took a day trip from our Vaca home in Dingman's Ferry and stopped by for lunch. Waitress was excellent; she asked if we wanted our Gin and Tonic in a short or tall glass:) Tall I replied! The medium rare Guiness burger did not disappoint. Prepared with onions saute in Guiness, was so delicious. The burger tasted like organic beef, so tender, served on a fresh Kaiser roll. The fries were cooked well done - the way I like them. My husband had the Philly cheese steak, again served on a fresh baked hero style roll. Bread was crunchy. The waitress was again thorough, offering a variety of cheese choices and other options on the steak.

Reading, Pennsylvania
“Great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I had dinner on the deck. The food and the service was very good. I had the fish and chips which were very impressive, my wife had the petite New York Strip steak. I would also recommend the crab and Parmesan dip as an appetizer.

• Visited May 2014
Bethesda, Maryland
“Wonderful food and cozy atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

this place gives you the feel of the old historic Jim Thorpe. We love it. The food, service and cozy atmosphere are terrific. A very welcoming place to have a great meal or just come in for a drink wild visiting charming Jim Thorpe.

• Visited May 2014