“decent pub food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2013

we stopped at molly Maguire's pub for quick bite to eat after work. we sat on the outside deck which is enclosed with a tent-like material. there were those large heaters inside. the food was your basic pub food but one got a good portion for the price. there were dinner platters available but we did not have enough time to order and eat a full dinner. we will do that another time.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We ate here after a long day of biking on the Lehigh Gorge. It was a cute place, but very crowded and noisy for dining. The tables were so close together, I kept hitting the man at the table behind me with my elbow. The food was only okay-- I ordered a burger with Swiss cheese and mushrooms, and it was very dry and had very little flavor. The roll was a very hard, dry Kaiser roll, which made it even worse. One of the people in our group ordered the fish and chips, and he enjoyed it, so I guess some food choices are better than others. The beer selection was pretty good. They had an outdoor deck, where we sat at first, but it was too cold outside to stay there long-- they had infrared heaters but they just didn't do the trick. Plus the tables and chairs on the deck were metal, which made it even colder. We ended up going inside, which was very tight quarters, as I mentioned before. I think this is a great place if you just want a beer and some bar food, but I would not return here again for an actual meal.

1  Thank sillyyorkie
Reviewed November 6, 2013

What a cool looking place with all the ambiance one could look for in a pub. Had hopes it would be good food. If you are looking for a beer and an appetizer or two, you would probably like this, but food was a little disappointing. Sandwiches were thrown together with the "innards" all piled in one spot. There was a warning on the menu that asking for something special could cause a delay in your food. Mixed drink that should have a splash of cranberry juice was bright red. The servers were less than attentive. Perhaps because it was so busy, but too often they were seen standing by the wall. Would possibly try it again, but only when tourists aren't packing the place.

1  Thank Karen H
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We happened to get a great weekend, so was able to sit outside on the deck, which was nice. Food/Beer selection was ok. The inside pub,dining area wasn't that nice. Looked better online.
Was decent for lunch or a few drinks.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

well first time for everything, my first bad review, me and my wife live in the area all we wanted was to have a drink, and a bite to eat, on outside deck went to bar to order because other servers were to busy folding napkins to ask us if we needed help, bartender, she was rude, middle aged lady on a Friday night, deck was not busy,waited for five minutes for her to even come over to me and ask me what i wanted, she was not happy.told my wife we are out of here, and went to Reiley's pub &restaurant, on route 903. very friendly place. it is not hard to be friendly. WILL NEVER GO BACK TO M M PUB.

1  Thank costaricacouple