“Excellent location and value.”
Review of The Times House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jim Thorpe
The Times House
Ranked #2 of 17 Jim Thorpe B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 20, 2011

My wife and I spent three nights here in February 2011, in the Times Suite II. We purchased the ski package for Blue Mountain. We were thoroughly impressed with our room, which was far larger than we had expected and had a sitting area. The inn has more of an apartment set-up than a traditional B&B, and the suite had its own kitchen area, which had a cute table set for the two of us. My wife loved the clawfoot tub and bought some bubble bath at Soapology (also recommended) for a nice bath after skiing. Great location in downtown Jim Thorpe (which is a quaint little town with shops, restaurants, etc.). The innkeeper, Diane left us snow reports each morning and very thoughtfully changed her schedule to accept a UPS package for us.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 3, 2010

So this review is overdue as my fiance and I stayed here back in February for his 30th, but here goes... I wanted to take my fiance somewhere special for Valentine's day weekend which just happens to fall right near his birthday. I contacted the Times House last minute and Chris and Diane were more than accommodating. In fact, the entire weekend they went out of their way to make it special for us. The room was immaculate, beautiful and basically a dream. The fresh muffins and pastries provided each morning were delicious. The suite that we stayed in will probably be the most elegant and romantic place we will ever stay. It is comprised of a sitting room and adjacent bedroom area with gorgeous linens and furniture. Apparently, it was recently renovated and even the bathroom was plush. When I find the pictures we took, I will post them. Go there, you won't be sorry.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hot2Trotter
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jim Thorpe
Inn at Jim Thorpe
Inn at Jim Thorpe
#1 of 1 in Jim Thorpe
Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area)
4 mi away
#3 of 17 in Jim Thorpe
Hill Home Forge
Hill Home Forge
#4 of 17 in Jim Thorpe

Been to The Times House? Share your experiences!