“It was good”

Broadway Grille
Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Broadway Grille, located at 24 Broadway, at the historic Inn at Jim Thorpe, is Jim Thorpe's popular restaurant and bar, combining historic charm with a hip downtown ambiance. Slip into one of our comfortable booths and enjoy a meal or drinks next to our gas fireplace, or in our original Victorian bar. Our global gastropub restaurant will tantalize your tastebuds. Enjoy flame-grilled specialties - from burgers to seafood and steaks. There's appetizers, salads and pastas, sandwiches and snacks, and the best breakfast menu in town. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night. Live music several days a week. Happy hour every weekday. The new Broadway Underground, located just downstairs, is Jim Thorpe's newest hot spot, with DJ dance parties every Saturday night, live bands, and a full bar with lounge seating.
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We had late night vino on a Friday night. The pub was packed so we sat upstairs in the restaurant but we could overlook the pub. It was a nice atmophere. We returned the next morning with our $7 breakfast vouchers as we stayed at the Inn. We had a full breakfast including juice and coffee for a very reasonable price. Our waitress was very polite and professional; you could tell she was experienced. I'm sorry I didn't catch her name. I would return to this restaurant / pub.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a late dinner at Jim Thorpe, and we were lucky enough to get a table on the patio. Dinner was very good and during dinner gentleman started playing his guitar and singing out on the street. All in all it was a wonderful experience

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a pleasant dinner on the balcony. We ordered the Habachi Parrillada for two. It is a grill platter with chicken, steak and sausage. It is very large! Could feed 3-4. The timing was good and the people could not have been nicer.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We loved the inn but we were disappointed with the grill & pub dinner. My husband had the Wild Mushroom and Chicken Marsala and I had the Fresh Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Curry. They sounded delicious as they were described in the menu. Sorry to say that they had no flavor. There wasn't any butternut squash, curry or any spices that I could detect in my dish. There was one piece of green pepper and one piece of red pepper. There were two small pieces of a sweet potato. It was mostly barley that had no flavor. We couldn't figure out what my husbands dish was supposed to taste like but there was no flavor. It tasted like the sauce came out of a can. There were tiny scrapes of a vegetable and half of a mushroom. It was very overpriced. I wish we would have eaten somewhere else.

1  Thank Pamr7777NY
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We went for lunch with another couple on July 5. It was a busy weekend to be at Jim Thorpe Mountain but there was no excuse for this vintage waitresses services. I did speak to the host about our servers terrible service that afternoon. The beer was on the luke warm side. Chicken was not cooked through. We specifically asked for bottles but she brought tap. I asked for the Caesar salad dressing to be on the side, but it came on my salad with cheap boxed croutons. I get a better salad at Wawa! Would I go there again? Maybe but probably not, even if I had another server and I didn't order beer. I give them a C-.

1  Thank Angel V