“Not so good hours”
Review of Strange Brew

Strange Brew
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I would love to review this place because we are early risers and enjoy having a latte while a town comes to life or we are getting on the road. However when I checked the hours, the sign said they would be open at 9 a.m.. After waiting until 9:10 we opted to get on the road to our next destination.

1  Thank runandbike

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Very Cute spot for coffee and light fare. We loved the Wake Me Up- coffee with a shot of espresso. They even offer Truvia.

1  Thank F00die729
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Great ambiance. The coffee could have been better. A little weak for our taste. The wall mural is amazing.

1  Thank David S
Reviewed April 15, 2014

stopped here for an afternoon coffee. service was great,staff was friendly and coffee was very good.inside seating looked very comfortable but we chose to sit outside to enjoy the sunshine. no complaints.

1  Thank Mary H
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I came to Jim Thorpe on a day trip with my family, after walking around and shopping for a good while we were tired and stopped in for a pick-me-up. Instantly walking in I seen the place and my eyes lit up I found the place very awesome. My brother asked the guy behind the counter of he could use the restroom and it was no problem. After ordering and waiting for our drinks and such I walked around the place looking at various things. When our drinks were done we took them and my brother ordered a cookie, we left and kept walking... my brother said it was one of the best cookies he's had and my mom and I were very pleased with our chai tea.

1  Thank mbidding