“Small Shop, Big Impression”
Review of Rainbows End

Rainbows End
Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Jim Thorpe
Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

After rafting on the nearby river, my husband, two sons and I were looking for an ice cream treat, and boy did we find one! Literally like taking a step back in time, this beautiful and enticing place reminded me of my own hometown Sweet Shoppe when I was a kid. The owner was more than willing to engage us in conversation about the town's history as well as his own. He made us feel like locals and the ice cream was wonderful! Don't miss the Rainbow's End!

Reviewed April 8, 2012

This quaint candy store is a must visit when you're in Jim Thorpe!

They have a HUGE variety of all different candy. It's so cool to see all the candy that I grew up with and haven't seen in years. It brought back such fond childhood memories for me.

4  Thank lt10
Reviewed October 22, 2010

We have been the Jim Thorpe several times, and always stop by this delicious candy & ice cream shop. The friendly folks and delightful conversation only make the ice cream and snacks taste even better!! A delight for all!!!

3  Thank Beverlina777
Reviewed September 8, 2009

Adorable little candy shop with a great selection of treats. I picked one truffle of each flavor and they were all very good. My husband wanted fresh roasted peanuts. The lady at the counter asked if he liked regular or dark roast. We never had dark roasted before, but my nut connoisseur of a better half highly recommends them now.

2  Thank zanychic
Reviewed August 3, 2009

This is a cute Ice cream, candy,gifts shop. Sandy the owner was really nice They have lots of candy especially the old candy that was around when I was little. Candy cigerattes,pop rocks. Sandy was able to direct us to other local things that we can see.

2  Thank zack728