“Jim Thorpe's Finest”

Ranked #2 of 39 Restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cozy, warm and intimate atmosphere. Restored 1860's mansion with original woodwork and fireplaces. Casual or elegant...we are what you make us to be. We are all about the experience you'll have. Resident entertainer Melissa Van Fleet performing smooth, sultry jazz every weekend. Everything is TOP SHELF especially the presentation and staff dedicated to the utmost in service.
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I heard many other excellent reviews about Tony Stella's, so when our "Date Night" took us there, I was pleasantly surprised that it had fully exceeded all expectations! The food was incredible, and Tony and his staff were incredible. The setting is beautiful and romantic, and the atmosphere is elegant and comfortable. I highly recommend Encore for anyone wishing to have a classy evening in beautiful Jim Thorpe.

4  Thank EmmaRoseBoyle

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I'm ready for an encore of Tony Stella's Encore. Tony's table side description of dishes is dinner theatre at its finest. A real showman that has an amazing flair for detail that will have your mouth watering by the time he's finished explains the dishes.

I was a bit skeptical that it was all show, but Tony delivered a masterpiece of a meal. His family recipe Bass was incredible. A melt in your mouth experience with the perfect citrus notes.

The atmosphere is this historic mansion was also dead on. Complete with a pianist/singer that took my wife and I's request of Mr. Bo Jangles and Sound Gardens Black Hole Sun and turned them into a romantic medley.

We picked Jim Thorpe solely for its proximity to the river, but the mix of architecture, geographic beauty and the blow you away experience at Tony Stella's will make this a repeat getaway destination for years to come.

Tony, your the Tops!

William and Naomi

5  Thank William C
Reviewed June 25, 2014

My wife and I went to Encore for our anniversary and we were treated to a wonderful meal with excellent service. Great drink specials, excellent specials and menu items, and a wonderful cannoli cake!!! I would recommend this restaurant to everyone. Enjoy!

3  Thank JTPITT
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We were still in Jim Thorpe after our son's wedding, and walked around to find a dinner spot on Sunday evening. We chose Tony Stella's Encore- a lovely romantic outdoor patio. Who knew such fantastic food was available right here?! Tony himself introduced the food in delicious detail. I can't describe it adequately but I'll try to tell you how this was so wonderful! The Stellatini martini was fresh and quenching. We had an amazing appetizer of succulent filet mignon tips seated in a creative cheese shell, cradled in blue cheese and greens, with fresh berries,elegantly displayed. Then came a signature soup of tomato and basil with cheese that was beyond compare! Next, the luscious pork tenderloin with a Grand Marnier cherry sauce was almost too gorgeous to eat, but we loved it! Beautifully presented with tiny tender asparagus, greens and an edible orchid, it was just as tasty as it was great to look at. For dessert we shared the fluffy lemon curd white cake with crushed pineapple and coconut. It tasted just like summer! We would gladly return here for another very memorable meal. If you are ever in Jim Thorpe and you appreciate truly fine food, this is THE place to eat. Thanks, Tony!

4  Thank ImDrMom
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The encore is an amazing place to eat!! We went there for my mom's birthday. We were the only ones there and they treated us like family. Sure the food was a bit pricey but what can you expect haha. It's a really nice place!! Their food was excellent! My poor little sister got chicken fingers and everyone kept eating them. They were so good though! I had to get my own. Then after all of us were finished he showed us this cool trick where he makes fire like sizzle. well I don't really know how to describe it but it was amazing. After that he let us go upstairs and check it out. It was really nice. The only thing was that the waitress never told us that the tip was included in the bill so my mom paid the woman an extra 20$ but other than that I 100% recommend it!

3  Thank sexypandaxo