“Beautiful B&B”
Review of Suites On Broadway

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jim Thorpe
Suites On Broadway
Ranked #8 of 17 Jim Thorpe B&B and Inns
Lusby, MD
“Beautiful B&B”
Reviewed October 27, 2009

Suites on Broadway is a beautiful, elegant accomodation. The location is central to Jim Thorpe. And you get a dedicated parking space. I couldn't resist shopping downstairs. What a stunning selection of jewelry and clothes. We enjoyed our stay and would definately come back.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Finger Lakes Wine Country, New York
Reviewed September 10, 2009

My husband went to Jim Thorpe for an active weekend of white water rafting and mountain biking. Needless to say, at the end of the day we were exhausted and were so happy coming back to our "apartment". I call it an apartment because it was gloriously spacious with a large bed & bedroom, nice little sitting room & kitchenette, a nicely appointed spacious bedroom and a great little balcony. While we never really saw the innkeepers, the woman working in the retail store below (affiliated with the Suites) was extremely nice and accomodating. The location was great (very central) and the locked bike storage was a nice inclusion. We'll definitely go back!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Galloway, New Jersey
Reviewed May 6, 2009

For my 40th birthday my dearest fiance took me to this bed and breakfast , now I have never been to a B&B before and wasn't sure what to expect, however it was amazing Marianne made us feel like it was our own home , the room was goregous,victorian design , the bed was so comfortable we over sleep and almost missed our drive-in movie we wanted to attend....yes there is a drive-in in the next town over 7.00 pp for double feature....the only problem we found which was alot of things weren't open yet if we would have came in two more weeks everything would have been open , but all the shops where open and there are a ton of them Marianne also had a shop downstairs her stuff is amazing too....she has this beautiful hat that I loved so much but I never got the chance to purchase it darn !!!! the town was beautiful the mountains and views I have such wonderful pictures, we had dinner at JT steak house we got a 24oz steak for 14.95 ,if you get a chance make sure you take one of the bike trails and enjoy the views from atop one of the trails AMAZING !!!!!! also stop in the country store on Race St and get the salsa there yummmmo ....

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
columbus ohio
Reviewed May 6, 2009

Beautifully decorated suite, gorgeous old hardwood floors, king size bed. Loved having two rooms so my husband could stay up late and not keep me awake. One of the nice features, a balcony, could sit out at night with a nice cool drink and take in the surroundings. I loved the location, being able to walk everywhere in town and drop off my shopping treasures and go out again. I stayed in another B & B in Jim Thorpe and it was very small in comparison. This B&B is very roomy. Just loved the ambiance!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Allentown
Reviewed March 23, 2009

After visiting many different websites looking for a roamntic bed and breakfast I chose Suites on Broadway. The Designer Suite was fantastic. It was very spacious and very clean. The bed was extremely comfortable. It was so romantic relaxing in the whirlpool tub, and then relaxing in front of the fireplace. A day after returning home, I realized that I had left my bracelet there. I was frantic - not only is this bracelet expensive, but it is very sentimental. I called Marianne, and she told me she would have her cleaning lady look for it. After notifying her cleaning lady, she did an extra thurough job and found my bracelet. I am so thankful to this honest person and to Marianne-I truly feel that had I lost my bracelet elswhere I would not have it back!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
columbus, oh
Reviewed February 22, 2009

I loved the Broadway sweet I stayed in. The giant bed, whirlpool tub, and balcony made it a fabulous experience. The Victorian feeling was not only aesthetically pleasing, but cozy as well. The owners were great and very welcoming!

• Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
1 Thank jessefritschzy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jim Thorpe
Inn at Jim Thorpe
Inn at Jim Thorpe
#1 of 1 in Jim Thorpe
Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lehighton (Jim Thorpe
Mahoning Inn
Mahoning Inn
#3 of 3 in Lehighton
Comfort Inn-Pocono Mountain
Comfort Inn-Pocono Mountain
#2 of 6 in White Haven
The Parsonage Bed and Breakfast

Been to Suites On Broadway? Share your experiences!