“Excellent venue.”
Review of Penn's Peak

Penn's Peak
Ranked #1 of 2 Nightlife in Jim Thorpe
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Excellent venue. Helpful staff. Great acoustics. Fair ticket pricing. Best seats are on sides. Loved the place. Good priced dining. Drink prices very good.

2  Thank JacquelineH821

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Unfortunately we didn't have enough time to enjoy the dining or any activities at Penn's Peak but I managed to get great photos! We will definitely return another time for dinner!

1  Thank Kelly R
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have been to Penns Peak a number of times and I like the place! Looks like a big barn. Definatly not an old theater and the seating is portable chairs lined up in rows...I can live with that! They even have a bar behind the seating which had a great craft beer special on the night we were there! The thibng that didn;t impress me was the restaurant,,,I think they need to upgrade a little...I got a burger and it was definately a pre-formed patty...prefectly round and not too tasty! I thought I would get better! But you can eat before you go and enjoy the show!!!

1  Thank Chuckfrombath
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Stopped in for a late lunch and found oursleves aboves the clouds in the valleys below. Mid week and no crowd at that time. Food was okay. Service fair. As we were leaving it stated to rain but we still went out on the balcony to enjoy what we could of the scenery. Small gift shop downstairs. Any one stopping by make sure to bring your camera.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I attend concerts are Penn's Peak once in a while, and always enjoy myself... there truly is never a bad seat in the house...
the only issue I have is the food service.
After going to dinner twice before a show, and barely making it back to the show before it started, I will not eat there again when I am in a hurry. The food preparation (I would guess) is exceedingly slow. The food was good and the service was friendly; however, waiting almost an hour for our meals to be prepared and then having to shovel it down and run back to the show... it just wasn't that good.