What a let down. Despite the fact there are huge works going on around it and we were ok to put that aside, reception was poor, no signs about parking fees & when we left for dinner 20 mins after checking in, they wanted $20 parking fee. We had prepaid the accom on internet & they double charged us on check out. A really poor experience. I will never stay at Mercure again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sydney International Airport is conveniently located near both the international and domestic airport terminals, adjacent to the 18 hole Kogarah Golf Club and only 15 minutes from the city centre. Situated on the Cooks River and surrounded by parklands, the hotel features 271 modern accommodation rooms with no disturbance from plane take off or landing. Convenience is ensured with Wolli Creek train station a 5 minute walk away as well as a Bar and Restaurant on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Sydney International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sydney Airport Hotel Wolli Creek
- Mercure Wolli Creek
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Airport