The hotel was easy to find and parking was easy. The check in was excellent, the reception staff couldn't have been more helpful. I mentioned I was using long term parking the following day and I was given a map showing me exactly how to get there.
The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. Despite being at the airport, there was no noise whatsoever. For an older hotel the refurb has been well done. If I had to find something to whinge about, it would be that there wasn't a separate shower.
We had dinner at the bar / snack bar which was good value for money.
I had paid $140 for the room, which I thought was a fair price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sydney International Airport is conveniently located near both the international and domestic airport terminals, adjacent to the 18 hole Kogarah Golf Club and only 15 minutes from the city centre. Situated on the Cooks River and surrounded by parklands, the hotel features 271 modern accommodation rooms with no disturbance from plane take off or landing. Convenience is ensured with Wolli Creek train station a 5 minute walk away as well as a Bar and Restaurant on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, ACCOR, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Sydney International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sydney Airport Hotel Wolli Creek
- Mercure Wolli Creek
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Airport