My fault I left my work diary behind after my work hired their function rooms for 3 days, rang back to advise as I knew exactly where id left it and yes completely my fault, rang through and automatically put on hold for 15 mins with out a word listening to pre recorded advertising spruking about their wonderful service and facilities, finally answer and advise by a lady with a very heavy accent that she could not understand me and put on hold for another 5 mins different lady answers and takes my number and someone will ring backbone 15 mins after house keeping checks, the conference centre would be 30 metres to their left, one hour gone and ring back phone answered not on hold and all I could hear was a family trying to book in through reception, ring back and rings out twice, rang back currently on hold and its an hour and a half.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sydney International Airport is conveniently located near both the international and domestic airport terminals, adjacent to the 18 hole Kogarah Golf Club and only 15 minutes from the city centre. Situated on the Cooks River and surrounded by parklands, the hotel features 271 modern accommodation rooms with no disturbance from plane take off or landing. Convenience is ensured with Wolli Creek train station a 5 minute walk away as well as a Bar and Restaurant on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Sydney International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sydney Airport Hotel Wolli Creek
- Mercure Wolli Creek
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Airport