Although there is not much around this hotel location that you can walk to, the location is perfect if you have an early morning departure from Sydney's international terminal. I have stayed before at other hotels at the domestic terminal side and in taking the shuttle to the international terminal in the morning, have been caught in some very heavy morning peak hour traffic that caused some worry about making it to my flight on time. Staying at the Mercure is much closer and even though there is a small portion of the run in traffic, your trip will be much quicker and less stressful. The hotel is very comfortable and well kept. I have stayed here before and will stay again and recommend to anyone needing a place to stay before an international departure to consider staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sydney International Airport is conveniently located near both the international and domestic airport terminals, adjacent to the 18 hole Kogarah Golf Club and only 15 minutes from the city centre. Situated on the Cooks River and surrounded by parklands, the hotel features 271 modern accommodation rooms with no disturbance from plane take off or landing. Convenience is ensured with Wolli Creek train station a 5 minute walk away as well as a Bar and Restaurant on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Sydney International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sydney Airport Hotel Wolli Creek
- Mercure Wolli Creek
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Airport