Mercure Sydney International Airport
Quality Hotel CKS Sydney Airport(Wolli Creek)(Great Value!)
$98
  • Beachfront
$129
$126
  • Restaurant
Mantra Hotel at Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$103
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$90
$82
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites Mascot Central(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$80
$51
2,153 results
All reviewsinternational airportan early flightmercure sydneyroom servicenext morningshuttle serviceone night stayrowing clubreception staffconnecting flightan overnight stayaccor memberbuffet breakfastbetween flightsshort staywolli creek stationconvenience
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Good service and friendly staff was the impression that I have been left with. Our room was very old and outdated and as it turned out the TV did not work. We notified reception and a maintenance man attended very quickly. Unfortunately the TV could not be fixed and we were offered a room change. We were moved to a floor which had been updated and renovated and all was very good. A bit disappointed to be first allocated an old room in need of update but pleased that we were treated very well and moved to a newly renovated room where everything worked. We had a 450 food and beverage allowance with our room the the room service food was lovely. We chose to stay at the airport because we arrived domestically at 4:30pm one afternoon and left from the international airport early the next morning. The shuttle bus was very good and reliable for us.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maaz06
JRHSydney, General Manager at Mercure Sydney International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear maaz06,

First of all thank you for taking the time in giving us your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience felt in regards to the room move. However, we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our refreshed rooms and we look forward to warmly welcome you back into the hotel.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We had stayed 3 years ago and were fairly happy then so we thought we would stay there again, was not disappointed very happy with service and staff, will be recommending to friends the Park & Stay package for sure.

The hotel was also under going renovations and everything looks really nice

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Lulu1085,

We are very happy to hear that you were able to experience the same great service as you did 3 years ago. Thank you for taking the time in giving us your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back into the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I stayed at the Mercure Sydney Airport en route to Coffs Harbour after a long haul international flight. It's location is very handy to the airport and they offer a convenient hotel shuttle. The room was very good with a comfortable bed and iPod dock which I appreciated. Breakfast was abundant but I would have liked some savouries like cheese.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear matjabsa,

It's great to hear that you enjoyed your quick stopover at Mercure Sydney Airport. Thank you for taking the time in giving us your feedback. We have forwarded your comments to our Head Chef in regards to breakfast. It is through our guests' feedback that we are able to continuously improve our service offerings. Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back into the hotel.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

This hotel I have to give 5 stars because first of all my flight delayed then cancelled, and therefore I had to cancel my hotel room after the time of when I was supposed to have arrived! They changed my reservation to a time 3 months later when I was scheduled to return to Sydney with no issue and no extra payment. My flight arrived at 7am, I went to drop my bags off thinking I would have to wait until 2pm, and actually they checked me into my room straight away. To top it off the room was really nice, Great location, We actually walked to the airport from there.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear BRENDA R,

First of all thank you for the perfect score and for your time in giving us your feedback. At Mercure Sydney Airport we understand that sometimes things happen beyond our control that is why we do our best to ensure that we assist our guests as much as we can. We are pleased to hear that you were able to experience the great service of Mercure. Once again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back into the hotel.