We stayed in this hotel in this hotel on our last two days in the Sydney area. It is clean and the rooms are well kept. It isn't near any of the Sydney attaractions but it is within a 10 minute walk to the train station (subway) that can take you straight in to downtown Sydney (e.g. Circular Quay or the Australian Museum).
It is also close to the airport so it is convenient to stay here on your last day in the Sydney area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sydney International Airport is conveniently located near both the international and domestic airport terminals, adjacent to the 18 hole Kogarah Golf Club and only 15 minutes from the city centre. Situated on the Cooks River and surrounded by parklands, the hotel features 271 modern accommodation rooms with no disturbance from plane take off or landing. Convenience is ensured with Wolli Creek train station a 5 minute walk away as well as a Bar and Restaurant on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mercure Sydney International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sydney Airport Hotel Wolli Creek
- Mercure Wolli Creek
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Airport