“A delightful meal in a local bistro”
Review of Panino Restaurant

Panino Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Wollombi
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Italian restaurant and cafe located in a historic sandstone building with a warm and rustic atmosphere inside leading to a romantic terrace and rose-filled garden at the rear.
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Efficient friendly service; excellent food; simple menu with plenty of local specialities.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Im confused firstly how you can advertise your open to 3pm on a saturday for lunch but when we try to order they say kitchen is closed?? Secondly how do you get away with advertising your a deli, with no deli meat??//?

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Lovely local food, good choice of food, very nice decor.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

A fairly small menu but the quality was great. Service was a little slow but generally a pleasant experience

Reviewed December 30, 2011

I went there this morning on a local motorcycle trip with my son and two other friends. I bought 2 hot chocolates an egg and bacon roll and a pancakes which cost 38 BUCKS !!!! The food was terrible and not enough of it. A total rip off and I told them so but they weren't interested. I'll never be back and I'll tell as many people as possible how much of a rip off it is. I don't mind paying for good food if it tastes good and there is plenty of it. There was neither at this place. The pancakes were clearly re heated from a packet ( 2 ) and put in a bowl with a scoop of icecream on it for 16 dollars. The egg and bacon roll was $12 and worth about $5 tops. Hot chocolates 5 dollars each. Tasted good but not very hot. Its not often I get really worked up over much but today I was filthy on myself that I let these people rip me off. STEER CLEAR.