The County Lodge
Mayfair Motel(West Wyalong)
Ardeanal Motel(West Wyalong)
TripAdvisor
Club Inn Motel(West Wyalong)
TripAdvisor
Cameo Inn Motel(West Wyalong)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsqueen roomroom was cleantea coffeeair conditionedgreat valuein townpillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Room old but ok, fairly clean and comfortable bed. $60 a double. No milk provided. When I asked for some was told we do not provide milk, that's why we are cheap. Sign outside said "Inspection Invited", but after I asked to look at a room the lady was very cold and unfriendly. I was told that I should trust people. She was obviously upset because I asked to look. Internet $3 per hour which was ok since the room was cheap. Asked about where to eat and was told "everywhere is ok". I was not surprised that few rooms were used that night. Would not stay again because of the attitude of the older lady running it. I think she needs to get out of this business before it goes broke.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank David E
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Night three of our trip from Townsville to Victoria saw us stay here. The hostess is a wonderful lady, who had her granddaughters helping her check us in during their Christmas stay. The family room was very large, with a queen and two singles. We had a large bathroom with tub, lovely. Only $90 for all of us, great value. they were full by 6pm, everyone travelling on 22nd December. Kitchenette area which was a bonus (bench, sink, plates, toaster, kettle etc). Plenty of Big towels, face washers etc. We jumped in the pool, as it was 38degrees at 4.30 pm, lovely too, clean and cool. Will definitely book here again when going through.

Room Tip: We were in a back corner, so it was quiet, not that I think noise would be a problem here.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank switchedoff
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Great if you are after a basic room that hasn't been renovated for years. Clean enough with fresh linen. Haven't stayed in one so basic for years and forgot they come like this .Next time I will check out room first!

• Stayed: October 2012