“Delightful Breakfast ”
Review of Sozo Cafe

Sozo Cafe
Ranked #13 of 108 Restaurants in Tweed Heads
Description: Vegetarian dining in Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta. We're creating traditional and modern cuisine designed to excite the body, mind and soul.
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

We went to Sozo Cafe for breakfast, the restaurant has lovely decor, the food is delicious, we had pancakes and avocado on Turkish bread, both dishes were yummy and presented well. The staff were really friendly. Lovely cafe in a good location

1  Thank yummy d

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Went to SOZO in Tweed Head. Have been wanting to go there since it opened earlier this year. Going by some instagram pics I knew that the food looked fresh and flavor some.
The cafe is small and somewhat minimalist which with white marble bench tops it looks very chic.
Had breakfast with 12 others which they managed ok. I had finished my pancakes and someone was just getting theres.
But the food lives up to what I expected.

Y U M.

Also had a turmeric latte which was very enjoyable. The beetroot latte is also a hit apparently.

Any way if your vegan or lacto-ovo vego get over there real quick.

1  Thank Phil J
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

First visit and we will definitely be back. A little hidden off the main drag in Tweed Heads but worth the trip. I found it after googling vegetarian cafes Tweed Heads. Staff are lovely. Food is definitely delicious and high quality. Atmosphere is pleasant. Vegetarians will not be disappointed. Look forward to our next visit.

1  Thank FOODANDBEVERAGES
Reviewed April 24, 2017

Well this place has certainly gone down hill since my last visit here. I arrived at 11.20am to be toId I couldn't order off the lunch time menu until 11.30am! So I stood and waited, no one offer me a table to wait at and I'm sure ten minutes doesn't make that much difference.

When I was allowed to order , two items I selected weren't available . My meal arrived in quick time, even before my drink had Been served, in fact the drink came nearly ten minutes after the meal.

The Felefal , which on my last visit was delicious this time was hard and over cooked.

The service was poor, I waited fifteen minutes for my plate to be collected when I had finished, it never happened so I left. I should have taken it into the kitchen myself. The staff seemed more concerned with talking with their friends rather than servicing customers. Big shame as I had high hopes for this place , not sure if it's a change of staff , didn't look like the same waiting staff or kitchen staff. Not sure I'd return again.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Relaxing atmosphere healthy eating. Daily blackboard specials . Lovely menu. Good service. Seating inside and outside. Street parking.