Tripadvisor

“Best Vegan Cafe Ever”

Rawthentic Organic Unbakery & Farmacy
Ranked #6 of 24 Quick Bites in Tweed Heads
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Raw Boys as known by the locals is just magic. There is no where else that comes close to the delicious food & beverages here. Even non-vegans would love a meal here. Great relaxed atmosphere, wonderful friendly staff.
I can not recommend highly enough.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (26)

Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

I feel bad for every lunch I've wasted eating at other places on the coast after now having eaten here.
Came with a girlfriend for lunch, we feasted on a veg sausage rolls(tasty), Asian bowl(so damn good, so many flavours, perfect tempeh), jackfruit enchilada(unbelievably divine, flawless) and a piece of raw chocolate cake which was undoubtedly the best raw vegan cake I've ever had, and I have eaten ALOT over the years.
The food is super fresh, the vibes are good, friendly service. If I had to pick one flaw it's that our food took a little while to arrive...but considering it's made fresh I can forgive and forget, and I will because it was SO GOOD.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Do yourself a favour in every way people,
Come and try this fantastic little gem.
They are so authentic and healthy as the title suggests.
I now come here at least once a week.
Everything is made with such TLC.
See you again soon guys!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 16, 2019

Very imaginative fresh options, only disappointment being they run out quickly of popular dishes - however food is made fresh daily and is delicious

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

I have been curious about this restaurant for a while and ducked in there to grab some takeaway before my parking ran out. I bought the rice paper tempeh rolls with satay sauce & ate them at home. I was going to share with my son but got so carried away with the flavour & that amazing sauce that I licked the bowl! Can’t wait to go back & try some more!

Date of visit: January 2019