“Consistently good food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Having eaten here many times it is one of the nicer chinese restaurants and the one most locals pick to be the place to get their chinese. Dishes start about $14-16 each but are plentiful and always hot. Services is good sometimes a little slow due to the restaurant being busy Thursday, Friday Saturday nights. Try the Chu Chau Pepper Chicken.

1  Thank SCMG
There are newer reviews for Canton Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed June 15, 2011

I've been to this restaurant many times and I am never disappointed. The service is fast and friendly, the atmosphere is always a happy one and the food is nothing short of incredible. I try a new dish every time I visit and I am never let down. I would give them 10 stars if I could, 1st class.

1  Thank Luke2688
Reviewed October 26, 2008

I'm from Hong Kong. I went to Sydney for holiday few months ago. I went into this restaurant and tried their "Sweet & Sour Pork" . Actually I'm the expert of "Sweet & Sour Pork"...the reason I called myself an "expert" is because I've been to so many places around the world travel and I used to try this "Sweet & Sour Pork" from their local Chinese restaurants. I dare to say this "Canton Chinese restaurant" in sydney Australia is the best cooker of "Sweet & Sour Pork" I've ever eat!. And more, you can't believe this restaurant has been opened since 1963!

2  Thank FatChai