“Not great, not bad”
Review of Wrap & Grill - CLOSED

Wrap & Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We had lunch here today and yeah, it wasn't the best Mexican we've had but also not the worst. We got 2 kids burritos, kids quesadilla, and vegetarian tacos. The kids burritos were supposed to have black beans but they had onions instead. Ok for me (adult!), but my son wouldn't eat it at all. My daughter enjoyed the quesadilla but it was quite expensive for what it was. My husband had 3 vegetarian tacos and my son's burrito and he enjoyed all of them! I think I would try this place again. Maybe we got them on a bad day. That said, I still ate all of the burrito! The inside is very cute and we sat outside and it was great.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We went for lunch and were pleasantly surprised. The crispy tacos were just that, crispy. Had the grilled chicken, grilled steak and braised beef. Very nice. We shared a nachos. You would probably best describe it as a deconstructed nachos. The corn chips were separate to the slow cooked beef, beans, melted cheese, guacamole, chipotle and sour cream. So you dipped the chips in. The prices were very reasonable and the lady waiting was very pleasant.

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Finally a yummy Mexican Restaurant in The Entrance. I am slowly getting through the menu but my favorite is by far the tacos. Well priced as well. Look forward to trying more on the menu.

1  Thank Rooster1975