“Never ever again!”
Review of Kenzies Cafe Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Kenzies Cafe Bar & Grill
Description: Brasilian Grill - Churrascaria, The taste of Brasil by night and cafe by day.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This could possibly be the worst coffee and breakfast on the Central Coast! The coffee was weak and watery and seemed rushed - when my Latte arrived I had to wait several minutes until I could touch the cup and then sadly the brew was very average. I ordered the Eggs Benedict Salmon and the salmon was just a single thin slice with a hard poached egg on each portion - the sauce uninspiring ..... the management of Kenzies need to pay more attention and start giving better value for money and teach their staff to make decent coffee .....

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Well i guess ill start by saying the food was Excellent it is Brazillian Food cooked by a native of the country with his heart and soul Aldo you made our night , ok the staff are not as professional as some 5star hotels but everyone was friendly polite helpful and consistent ,they had a BAND playing the night we were their laid back acoustics with drums they were excellent friendly and even got us up dancing in a restaurant that's very rare for me and my wife we had a great night and we will be back.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Recently we attended this café and was more than satisfied with the service and quality of the food presented to us. The staff were more than helpful and even made some suggestions of places to check out whilst we were visiting the area. I have been to many a café and found that most are now having the pay and order setup. We find this much easier as when your finished you just get up and leave. I have read the other reviews and I am totally at a loss why they wrote such bad comments. Maybe some people should only eat at home and make their own coffee. We would totally recommend this café to anyone.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

After a cafe with consistent high quality coffee with a service to match? Then DON'T GO HERE!

One staff member was particularly rude, all the baristas seem INEXPERIENCED and they have NO TABLE SERVICE. Value for money is very good and their Brasilian barbecued meats look very nice (Maybe they should just stick to the Brazilian BBQ Restaurant and ditch the Cafe)

The way a cafe presents their coffee drinks is representative of their coffee philosophies, things such as training, what is considered quality and how they go about educating staff and customers. Coffee is paramount to a successful cafe!

This review may not encompass everything "Kenzies" has to offer however when a restaurant/cafe offers a service, it is my belief they should do it right or at least to the best of their ability
To me coffee gives a glimpse into what a cafe/restaurant offers, does it not?

These are the personal accounts of MY EXPERIENCE OVER SEVERAL DISAPPOINTING OCCASIONS

1  Thank Ryan J
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This establishment could be better and coffee is the key (along with a little less attitude)! The coffee is inconsistent (good one day and not good the next) - it seems to depend on who makes the coffee and what day it is (TIP: later in the week is best) - more care needs to be paid to temperature and maybe more regular service of equipment ........ another problem is no ordering at tables and having to pay BEFORE you eat (or drink) ..... personally I find this practice hard to understand and this cafe is the only one in the area to do it this way.

Some of the staff need a lesson or two in public relations and how not to treat people with respect - one was downright rude to the point of insulting the clientèle ...... one wrote "trebble shot" instead of "triple shot" on the lid of a take-away coffee when a friend with a temporary speech impediment who pronounced the word "triple" as "trebble" when ordering ... that (I found) unforgivable ...... Kenzies will be lucky if I return .....

1  Thank 900SteveW