Hotel has gone downhill since our last stay in 2010. Room was spacious although I did find hairs in the shower. Food is great in the restaurant downstairs. I found the receptionist to be quite rude speaking to other colleagues in the back office behind the reception desk and me having to say excuse me twice before being attended to. Worse part is they demand a credit card pre-authorisation which is pretty much the norm these days but I was told that it would be up to 4 weeks before my funds were released....that is a sham!! Also the so called ocean front views are a distant view of the ocean and a view of the lagoon which has dead rotting and smelling seaweed floating on top. I am a timeshare owner and have stayed here many times throughout the years...and I can definitely see a decline in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Waterfront Resort idyllically located at the water’s edge, provides a wonderful escape destination for couples, families or groups with superb views of the stunning surf beach and Tuggerah Lake. Ideal for relaxed holidays and weekends away, Oaks Waterfront Resort offers a choice of studio, one and two bedroom luxury loft apartments and executive, spacious one and two bedroom fully self contained apartments, most with expansive views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance Hotel The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront Hotel The Entrance