The best thing about this hotel was the breakfast - however, the room and the location do come close second. We had a waterview room and breakfast package for a very reasonable price. Thought the room was very clean, spacious and the bed was nice and firm. The balcony has a lovely view over the bridge and the river and it's really relaxing sitting out watching the world go by. The hotel is in a perfect location, in the centre of all the action: plenty of restaurants to choose from, a pub dowstairs and you can sit on your balcony and watch the feeding of the pelicans. Oh and the heated rooftop pool was lovely too, I went swimming quite late one evening and there was a couple of ducks swimming on the other side of the pool. Cute. Would definitely go back to the Oaks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Waterfront Resort idyllically located at the water’s edge, provides a wonderful escape destination for couples, families or groups with superb views of the stunning surf beach and Tuggerah Lake. Ideal for relaxed holidays and weekends away, Oaks Waterfront Resort offers a choice of studio, one and two bedroom luxury loft apartments and executive, spacious one and two bedroom fully self contained apartments, most with expansive views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Oaks Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance Hotel The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront Hotel The Entrance