We had travelled from home to Laurieton for a funeral that day and needed to break the return journey. We stayed here by default since nothing else was available that Saturday night. I had read previous reviews after booking and prepaying but thought we have to stay somewhere.
The rear entrance is not especially welcoming being a back street with no stopping zones, nor a receptionist wearing the don't mess with me look.
The secure parking is difficult and very limited I had a choice of one car space or one car space.
The entrance from the car park is very drab, there is a constant odour such as disinfectant except it isn't disinfectant.
The bed was fine and the shower was hot. The cover from the a/c remote was missing, the balcony wall has rising damp, the whole place needs some money spent on it.
We haven't been to the central coast for maybe 25 years I doubt if we will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Waterfront Resort idyllically located at the water’s edge, provides a wonderful escape destination for couples, families or groups with superb views of the stunning surf beach and Tuggerah Lake. Ideal for relaxed holidays and weekends away, Oaks Waterfront Resort offers a choice of studio, one and two bedroom luxury loft apartments and executive, spacious one and two bedroom fully self contained apartments, most with expansive views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance Hotel The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront Hotel The Entrance