Perfect for a quick getaway. Check-in was seamless with wonderful service at the front desk. We chose a studio room at the back of the hotel - no view but the room was great for the price. Plenty large enough for two people, with wonderfullly comfortable king bed. We didn't use the cooking or laundry facilities in our room, but it too looked perfectly adequate for a short getaway. Location is just perfect for restaurants, walking, swimming etc. We booked late to escape nasty weather at home and found the weather at The Entrance was the perfect antidote in July.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Waterfront Resort idyllically located at the water’s edge, provides a wonderful escape destination for couples, families or groups with superb views of the stunning surf beach and Tuggerah Lake. Ideal for relaxed holidays and weekends away, Oaks Waterfront Resort offers a choice of studio, one and two bedroom luxury loft apartments and executive, spacious one and two bedroom fully self contained apartments, most with expansive views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Oaks Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance Hotel The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront Hotel The Entrance