I've stayed here about 1/2 dozen times now with my 2 boys & usually opt for a 1brm ocean view room (actually a room within a room, as the master bed can be open plan or shut off with sliding doors). The 1brm room is much larger than a studio & seems to be more modern, with a larger bathroom & balcony. Recommend that you can get one of these rooms for the same or slightly more than a studio. Is very handy that room has med size fridge, microwave, couple of stovetops, washing machine & dryer - especially if you have kids.
Nice beachside location & usually plenty of activity on weekends (if it's sunny). Renovations have been going on for ages & some of the rooms are looking pretty tired. Counter staff friendliness is a bit of a mixture, but on the whole, usually pretty good. Free parking is available is available in the building in the street behind the hotel.
A few places downsairs on the promenade where you can soak up the sun & have breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Waterfront Resort idyllically located at the water’s edge, provides a wonderful escape destination for couples, families or groups with superb views of the stunning surf beach and Tuggerah Lake. Ideal for relaxed holidays and weekends away, Oaks Waterfront Resort offers a choice of studio, one and two bedroom luxury loft apartments and executive, spacious one and two bedroom fully self contained apartments, most with expansive views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance Hotel The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront Hotel The Entrance