We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment, booked with a real estate agent not with the oaks.
We have a couple of issues with the room but the real estate agent fixed promptly. The apartment is a little smaller than expected for a 2 bedder but was satisfactory for our needs. Could do with a minor makeover but again satisfactory. We had a terrific view being on level 5 on the beech/lake side. Because of the terrific location our overall experiece was good, was good for entertaining a youg child with the parks etc. I didnt have to deal with hotel staff because it was privately rented. Was disappointing to find the outside spa not working due to rennovations, the pool was too cold for swimming (was april). If the price is right it is worth staying at the oaks for the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Waterfront Resort idyllically located at the water’s edge, provides a wonderful escape destination for couples, families or groups with superb views of the stunning surf beach and Tuggerah Lake. Ideal for relaxed holidays and weekends away, Oaks Waterfront Resort offers a choice of studio, one and two bedroom luxury loft apartments and executive, spacious one and two bedroom fully self contained apartments, most with expansive views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Oaks Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance Hotel The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront The Entrance
- Oaks Waterfront Hotel The Entrance