“Great food and great dancing”
Review of Arabian Lounge

Arabian Lounge
Ranked #54 of 101 Restaurants in The Entrance
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Love the food that. Family and relatives love the food and atmosphere.

Very big restaurant with great entertainment and lovely interior design of the restaurant

There are newer reviews for Arabian Lounge

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The staff helps to allocate the table without booking. We order banquet menu. The food is tasty. The dancing is great and very involvement.

We ended up dance with the dancer and had such a great night out with the family.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

The worst Lebanese restaurant we have ever been to.
It took 20 minutes to get a menu which we had to ask for. 1/2hr later still no drinks & have to asked to be served. Mind u still haven't placed an order.
The food comes out with stale fried Lebanese bread. The chicken platter was so flavorless & ended up making me vomit. Mind u I did not end up getting my drink.
Disgusting service & disgusting food. Wish we never stepped foot in that place.

1  Thank JeniCz
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We at recently on Saturday night, my partner and got to the restaurant at 6:45pm. We didn't have a problem with service, we were greeted as soon as we arrived and the waiter said I would be with you in a minute and yes, he was. Both of us ordered the Arabian Banquet AU$55 per person which was a massive selection of dips, salads, meat and chicken with endless supply of
bread. We were so full from having a great dinner that we didn't have time for desert. Be warned
the meal dishes are generous so if you are not a big eater then try a single dish not the banquet.
My partner and I didn't eat lunch so we were fine. We didn't experience a long wait for what we
ordered it was quite quick cannot fault anything to do with the food or service.

Its a great spot, views of the water and what I loved about this place is the cute Arabian set up.
There are colourful lantern lights which were dimmed with candlelit lights on the table. The setting
remind me of a desert camp in Abu Dhabi , and if you don't mind Arabic music in the background as it can gets LOUD!

We liked the fact where this place is located, just out of the main area , about a 15 min walk, it suited us fine because we got sick and tired of seeing yobbos everywhere in the main area was refreshing for once.

The bad part of this place is the cheesy belly dancing (which is on a Saturday night) the woman was about 50yrs in the shade, with her fat stomach and muffin top performing a Arabian story tell just made us walk up and leave. ( Im glad I ate before the performance otherwise its enough to turn you off your meal )

Set the negative aspect aside, if you like garlic, spices and authentic Arabian culture than I recommend this restaurant. Just avoid Saturday night around 8:00pm if you want to see a old boiler wobbling her gut to what I think is belly dancing...

will be back in a few months and will eat from this restaurant again.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

well its our fifth or sixth visit for lunch , and we still love the place !
we don't go for dinner we are into lunches and as a relax midday its hard to beat this place
food and service always great .
can highly recommend it as a lunch spot , try the quail and vine leaves just fantastic !

lindsay