“Superb Hot and Cold Seafood Platter”
Review of Ocean Restaurant

Ocean Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 100 Restaurants in The Entrance
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Superb Hot and Cold Seafood Platter”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We dined at the restaurant last Sat night, and what a great experience. The service was 1st class, even though they were busy. The staff wer knowledgable and recommended a great bottle of wine. The Platter was one of the best that we have had. The batter on the hot food was very light so that you didnt get overfull. The dipping sauces were to die for. My husband and I then had a magnificent dessert each. He had the passionfruit marshmellow which he raved over and I had the chocolate mousse cake. The only little criticism of it is that it was a little hard, probably needed to be out of the fridge a little longer. Would suggest you take a map or GPS in your car as it is out of the way and not easy to find at night.

2 Thank Christine W

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seafood”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Love the food from ocean restaurant! Its is so flavoursome and and presented so beautifully. The people are so lovely and friendly . service is A class.
Best seafood on the central coast it taste amazing!!!

1 Thank Daniel198912
“Gold class restaurant with first class service on the coast”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I've dined at many restaurants, but going to Ocean Restaurant made me want to write my first review.
First I was greeted from a well groomed staff member with a warm welcoming smile who opened the door for us. We were then taken to our window table where we were memorized by the amazing view.
The staff were very knowledgable in food and wine that made me comfortable to relax and enjoy the experience.
I'm fussy and the lovely waitress i think her name was Mel was very accommodating to ensure the amazing kitchen team knew how I liked my food.
My experience at Ocean from beginning to end was brilliant. If you live or are visiting the Central Coast the Restaurant is a must! I'm looking forward to my next fine dining experience at Ocean Restaurant.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Delicious Food, Great Service”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was the second time we have dined at the Ocean Restaurant and it did not disappoint.
The food was exquisite. Beautiful seafood and other options. The dessert we shared was also fantastic in both presentation and taste.
The staff here are exceptional. Very attentive, provided good recommendations regarding wine and really helpful in allowing my picky eater of a boyfriend to have a main size of one of the starters.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Leah P
Adelaide, Australia
“Outstanding food and an awesome view !!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We found Ocean Restaurant (actually at Blue Bay which is just south of the township The Entrance) by accident and what a fantastic find !! The service was terrific, the food was fantastic and the view is awesome !! We tried all 5 entrees and whilst the Deep Sea Bugs in a puff pastry case were nothing exciting the others made up for it !! Not sure about the mains (no room for that after 2 of us sharing 5 entrees) but the entrees were a little pricey ($24-$28) however it is the best restaurant we found in the region by far and they have a good wine list.

• Visited March 2013