“Lovely service and Beautiful Food”

Terrigal Thai Restuarant
Ranked #48 of 82 Restaurants in Terrigal
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Terrigal Thai was very nice, my partner and I enjoyed the beautiful food and service recently. It wasnt too loud and very comfortable. Very well priced also.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

better than some. Nice Thai good service we will be back

1  Thank samsonSydney
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I would come again. I was terrified from my experience from the previous night and the staff were lovely and they advised me that alot of arab background people have moved into the area and some huge bikie club also visit there. They apoligised to me for what happened at Crown plaza and it wasnt even there fault, They said this happens alot and even the people are scared to get involved.

2  Thank Capitalequity
Reviewed April 4, 2012

My impression of this restaurant is that it survives on its location and not it's food. Sitting opposite the beach as the moon rises above the sea was wonderful. The food on the other hand was quite poor. It was more a parody of Thai food with heavy sauces that seemed to come from a bottle and little evidence of fresh herbs and spices. I ordered a seafood dish that came with muscles that looked and tasted like the cheap tinned muscles available in supermarkets. Our experience here was a poor ending to an otherwise delightful stay in Terrigal.

1  Thank PadreJose
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Loved the duck dishes, they were amazing. Service was good but not sure why they were not letting anyone sit on nice comfy seats and keeping them vacant, even though theywere not reserved.