“Worst Mexican I have had to date!”

Supermex Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 83 Restaurants in Terrigal
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I hate being negative but this place needs Gordon Ramsey to pop in and sort there shiiittt out. The food was horrible and tasteless. Staff were rude.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I'm pretty sure I paid $30 for a can of dog food with some stale corn chips. My friends all ordered something different and theirs tasted the same as mine. Everyone who works there was so rude! There is a young waitress who was using foul language (while conversing with another staff member) and almost seemed if she was trying to initiate an argument when asked for a drink. I'm telling everyone I know to avoid the place, or go there if they want a good laugh at the service.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We have eaten here a couple of times now having something different each time , the food is fresh with lovely mild mexican flavours , if you want it hotter you need to add their sauces try the smoking chipotle it's great adds a real kick without too much after burn .

Reviewed May 27, 2013

4 of us order different meals. They all tasted and looked the same. Tasteless and bland. No spice, no flavour. Won't be returning.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Our family visited Supermex on Wednesday night. The restaurant has a lovely feel. The staff were friendly and attentive. The stuffed jalepenos were DIVINE. This was something new to us. Jalepenos stuffed with cream cheese, coated with a delicous batter and a sour cream sauce. They were truly delicious. My mouth is watering just thinking about them. YUMMMMM. All the meals were a generous size and everyone loved them. The most delicious homemade mexican sauces from a sweet chilli to mind blowing, eyewatering hot. Highly recommended.