“Best Mex on the Central Coast”

Supermex Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 78 Restaurants in Terrigal
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Hamlyn Terrace, Australia
“Best Mex on the Central Coast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

A Great big thumbs thumbs up to Mr. Morgan and his dillegent & attentive Team members!
Nice to find such a restaurant with such good food & service

• Visited December 2012

Sydney, Australia
“Good simple Mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

Ate here for a casual night. Found nothing wrong with it, just pretty good simple Mexican food. Not sure of some of the negative comments but I have never been to a Mexican looking for a fine dining experience so I suppose expectations are a bit lower. Having said that walked out thinking I would gladly go back when looking just for a feed.

• Visited January 2013
Sydney
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

It is a number of years since we have been to Supermex. My, how it has fallen, it used to be brilliant. Both our meals were expensive, cold and tasteless. The service was warm and friendly. However, if you must have Mexican, go to Rojo Rocket at Avoca instead.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Wolin
Central Coast
“Disgusting..”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Usually I jump on trip advisor to say something amazing about a place. This time I cannot help myself.

DO NOT GO TO THIS RESTAURANT!!
Where do I start?

Firstly, this place used to be amazing. The prices slowly crept up, and the food got worse.
My last visit, I just can't ever go back. The Fajitas for 2, (the only thing now worth eating on the menu) came out with the smallest serve, and when I wanted more tortillas, Charged. There was definitely not enough food for two.

That's ok, I overlooked it. What I couldn't overlook was the, I guess, manager, yelling at her staff. This just ruined everything, she was so horrible, and then when I questioned the bill, because the menu had a different price than what I was charged, she snapped at me and said I should pay it. When I tried to explain the menu was wrong, she was like Well that's too bad.

I ended up not paying the extra, but she has no idea on customer service.

There is a much nicer Mexican restaurant only minutes up the road. Better value, better service and far better food. Don't be fooled by these guys, they are shocking and should just close up.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank darvian22
“Awesome food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Feeling really low about a dissapointing venue we booked to stay we thpught we would drive to terrigal to grab a bite to eat. We stumbled accross this great restauraunt. Food was awesome! Excellent location to sit , eat and relax.