“Unprofessional”

Ranked #58 of 81 Restaurants in Terrigal
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I had booked a Christmas function there for a party of 10 six weeks prior only to be called four days before booking to advise that they could not do our booking as they had a function of 70 coming the same night. Apparently this function had been booked 12 months ago and when I questioned why it had taken so long they could not tell me only to say sorry. I have heard this is not the first time this has happened. The manager was quite rude on the phone and couldn't care less of my dilemma . Needless to say as a local I think there are much more friendly and more organised resturants in terrigal so I will spread the word on their bad management.

4  Thank Stephysteve

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Great views, food and atmosphere. Outstanding service. A must visit place. Great for adults and kids. A patron gets binoculars to see the surroundings which are just something else

Reviewed November 4, 2013

The staff were rude (especially the old rude lady owner), inexperienced, disinterested, slow & ignorant.
The food was soggy, slow to come out, not overly hot & overpriced for the swill we were served.
I also recommend going to other cafes in terrigal ........ like Harrison's, or get take away ELSEWHERE and eat it on the haven foreshore.
I give 5 stars for most AWFUL cafe / takeaway, most likely to return NEVER!!!

1  Thank NattysEats
Reviewed November 3, 2013

A favourite place to visit and dine at when I visit the coast. Great coffee and great pancakes. Yum!!! Always a pleasure to visit. Will be back soon I hope.

1  Thank Keen4quality
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This was our first foray into Haven Seafood's restaurant. The blonde haired waitress was incredibly rude, actually rolling her eyes when we asked for tomato sauce to go with the chips, shock horror! Stupidly we had paid for three meals (all in horrible batter) that came to $90! The amazingly bad service was when we were only one of two tables on a Monday lunch. Won't go back for the average food and beyond rude service. What a waste of space for such a good location. Oh... Watch out for the flies. Nothing like swatting flies in a restaurant!

1  Thank K R