“Good cafe - pleasant outlook”
Review of Trojan HQ Cafe and Bar - CLOSED

Trojan HQ Cafe and Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Top location in Terrigal, right on the Haven, with fantastic sea views. Excellent breakfasts available from 8.00 till midday, each day (closed Monday) Great lunch offerings, excellent friendly service. Very popular with locals, bookings taken.
Reviewed January 19, 2013

My wife and I had breakfast at HQ on Saturday morning and found the food to be good but not outstanding and the service friendly and attentive. HQ is located on the top level of the rugby club overlooking the oval with views ranging from the Skillion to the Haven boat harbour.
I had the Rugby Breakfast which was the typical eggs, bacon, sausage and mushroom fare and my wife had the asparagus, spinach and poached egg with the generous amount of the former probably warranting two eggs.
All in all, a good cafe worth a visit.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My Hubby took me and kids out to lunch and we had the best time. Service was efficient and after the kids ate they took off onto the oval directly in front of the cafe so we got to have a relaxed dining experience. Food was wonderful. Had lots of Seafood - all cooked to perfection - and the delicious Duck with Hokkien. Yum! They also had some really nice NZ wines on offer which I loved (I am a Kiwi). We will be back.
Kim

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great coffee, fantastic breakfasts (try the Rugby Breakfast or the Pancakes). The views of the Skillon to the Haven surround you, rather than sharing your meals and coffee with cars parking on top of you. Friendly staff always on hand, dog friendly, and good value. We went for breakfast and a week later my son changed his birthday dinner at another location to breakfast at HQ. This will become a famly ritual. Plenty of parking and a relaxing atmosphere. The owner (Jo ???) made us feel at home and took time to engage the customers. We have ben back many times since and nothing has changed. I highly recommend.

Michone, Owner at Trojan HQ Cafe and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

So glad you have enjoyed the offerings at HQ Cafe + Bar. Thanks for the great review.