Visited here in early-mid September for a conference. Spectacular location, opposite the beach and right in the middle of the town shopping precinct.
Check-in was attended to in a professional and efficient manner by a friendly staff member, who explained everything necessary - where to find our room, how the car parking system worked, quick run-down on the establishment facilities etc. Check-out was also carried out in a friendly efficient manner.
Room - a good size, spectacular view overlooking the swimming pool and over the pool to the beach, comfortable and very clean. Adequate power-points for our needs.
Food - delightfully FRESH - we ate 3 meals a day here and had morning/afternoon teas as well for the duration of the conference and it was so nice to have generous quantities of very fresh food, served by friendly, helpful staff. We ate at Seasalt for breakfast and lunches, had a conference dinner in another room there and had a casual meal downstairs in the pub area. Every meal we had was plentiful, fresh and good,
Facilities: Generally high standard and well maintained. Bath/shower area starting to show a little wear and several of our companions had trouble with the electronic card-keys.
It is a pity that noise from the live band, jukebox and people in the extremely popular downstairs pub area (which is located opposite the beach and sits underneath the swimming pool installation) meant that we had to keep our balcony doors closed on both Friday night and Sunday afternoon and evening till about 11pm. Also, housekeeping was still cleaning rooms at 6pm on the Sunday night - colleagues who'd been out most of the day and wanted to return to their room to change for dinner found housekeeping had still not reached their room. If you are full or close to it, the budget should surely be able to stretch to an extra pair of hands or two to eliminate that problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Terrigal’s serene ocean-side location is ideal for singles, couples, groups and families seeking a memorable Central Coast experience. Select from a choice of 199 modern rooms, each boasting up-to-date amenities, and enjoy spectacular ocean views or an idyllic outlook onto Terrigal proper. Indulge in a sumptuous meal at elegant Seasalt Restaurant, famous for fresh-caught seafood and dishes prepared from the finest local produce. Enjoy a cocktail and catch-up with friends in the beautifully refurbished Lord Ashley Lounge or catch a live band and watch the sunset on the outdoor deck at Florida Beach Bar. The Concierge’s at Crowne Plaza Terrigal are knowledgeable across a wide and diverse range of Terrigal activities, including the best Terrigal dive sites, local attractions and local golf courses. Wander to the top of the Skillion for panoramic views of the coastline or find top-class surfing on Terrigal Beach. Deep-sea fishing trips leave from The Haven, a peaceful area 10 minutes' walk away. We're 15 minutes' drive to the Erina Fair mall and 20km from Ettalong's weekend beach market. We’re also just 115km from Sydney International Airport and Newcastle Airport. Let the complimentary Kids' Club entertain the children during school holidays while you browse the fashions and antiques in our boutiques. Energise in the outdoor pool or work out in the Fitness Centre. You'll look forward to conducting business in our meeting rooms and we'll leave you with golden memories of your wedding. Make Crowne Plaza Terrigal your base for exploring the Central Coast or simply relaxing on its beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Crowne Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Terrigal
- Terrigal Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Terrigal, South Pacific