Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific
Terrigal Hotel(Terrigal)
  • Restaurant
Apollo Resort(Wamberal)
  • Pool
Forresters Beach Resort(Forresters Beach)
  • Pool
Bateau Bay Hotel(Bateau Bay)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
1,143 results
All reviewsacross the roadsea saltlord ashleyan ocean view roomseasalt restaurantcentral coastflorida beach barbar downstairsbuffet breakfaststeam rooman upgradeshort breakper nighthigh teagreat spotgreat weekendspa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We stayed here recently for a two night stay, experiencing gloriously balmy winter weather. Clear skies made for stunning sunrise and sunset views over the water from our top floor, ocean front room. Check in was quick, friendly and efficient and our room was clean, showing just a little wear and tear. We did not eat at the hotel, instead trying the many cafés and restaurants within easy walking distance. I agree with other reviewers that $18 per night for parking is excessive and I would be more inclined to rate the hotel excellent if that was included in room price. There is free council parking across the road, however. Overall, a great weekend escape by the sea.

Room Tip: Level 7 is top floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank whitefoil
damien c, Manager at Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear Whitefoil,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I am thrilled to read your wonderful review of the hotel. Your stay sounded superb and we are delighted to receive such positive feedback.

We look forward to your next visit and welcoming you back to Crowne Plaza Terrigal.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed for just one night and found the hotel well located, clean and spacious. I would not reccommend paying extra for the busffet breakfast as it is not as nice as many I have had in other similar hotels, dry bacon, over cooked eggs, there are quality cafes in Terrigal where you will receive a much better breakfast for less$$. Overall this is an excellent hotel and I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank raecunn

Dear Raecunn,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I am sorry we did not meet your expectations with our breakfast quality on this occasion.
The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to improve in areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.

I am pleased to read that this did not mar your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Although it was over a year ago, I felt I needed to quickly write about how fantastic our stay was at the Crowne Plaza, Terrigal. We had left our previous hotel as it was abysmal, only to be delighted with our beachfront, top story room. The service on check-in was simply amazing. We were directed to the underground car park while the staff took care of our luggage. We had access to the spa, the business lounge and the restaurant where we had a glorious seafood and wine dinner, and a divine buffet breakfast. We were also provided a late checkout which was fantastic for when we had our flight back from Sydney to Adelaide.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The location is perfect, and the views of surrounding Terrigal are calming and beautiful.

Room Tip: Beachfront views
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PaulyFrequentFlyer

Dear PaulyFrequentFlyer,

Your stay reads to be quite memorable although a year has passed and I am delighted that you have shared your feedback with us.

We trust on welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on business. Great location overlooking the beach , very good exercise area and bar , food is very good , rooms are clean , service was very good and the prices are reasonable .

I will certainly be staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Mike T
damien c, Manager at Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Mike T,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

It is wonderful to read that you will return to the hotel and we look forward to having you.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The staff were very pleasant at check in, parking was easy, underneath the hotel. There is no need to use the car when there, everything is in walking distance. The waiting time for lifts was minimal, most times there was one there already. I had booked a twin room for my sister and myself, the room was quite large and the size if the bathroom was great. Breakfast in the dining room was lovely, we went straight in and there was plenty of seating, even got a window seat both days. The only slight negative was that I did not realise the omelette bar was open on the second day, it was not there on the first so I did not think to look for it and it is around the corner, not in sight of the main dining room. I had a mid week stay and found it very quiet.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Denise P

Dear Denise P,

Thank you for your feedback.

Your stay reads to be very enjoyable and it was lovely to note that you found the hotel and location easily accessible.

We look forward to welcoming you back to have the opportunity in trying our omelette station on the next occasion.