We stayed for 2 nights last weekend and received an upgrade to a junior suite. A very spacious and well appointed room overlooking the beautiful beach. Bed and pillows perfect. Terrigal is a naturally beautiful location that is only 1.5 hours from Sydney CBD. The hotel is very grand in a traditional style. Breakfast was excellent - not cheap at $38 PP but quality and choice made up for the high price. Terrigal offers lots of great walks to take, a good choice of restaurants and cafes. Great for a long weekend but not somewhere I'd spend a week at. This hotel is almost the focal point of the town. If you give the hotel a real close inspection you will find it is in need of a general makeover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Terrigal’s serene ocean-side location is ideal for singles, couples, groups and families seeking a memorable Central Coast experience. Select from a choice of 199 modern rooms, each boasting up-to-date amenities, and enjoy spectacular ocean views or an idyllic outlook onto Terrigal proper. Indulge in a sumptuous meal at elegant Seasalt Restaurant, famous for fresh-caught seafood and dishes prepared from the finest local produce. Enjoy a cocktail and catch-up with friends in the beautifully refurbished Lord Ashley Lounge or catch a live band and watch the sunset on the outdoor deck at Florida Beach Bar. The Concierge’s at Crowne Plaza Terrigal are knowledgeable across a wide and diverse range of Terrigal activities, including the best Terrigal dive sites, local attractions and local golf courses. Wander to the top of the Skillion for panoramic views of the coastline or find top-class surfing on Terrigal Beach. Deep-sea fishing trips leave from The Haven, a peaceful area 10 minutes' walk away. We're 15 minutes' drive to the Erina Fair mall and 20km from Ettalong's weekend beach market. We’re also just 115km from Sydney International Airport and Newcastle Airport. Let the complimentary Kids' Club entertain the children during school holidays while you browse the fashions and antiques in our boutiques. Energise in the outdoor pool or work out in the Fitness Centre. You'll look forward to conducting business in our meeting rooms and we'll leave you with golden memories of your wedding. Make Crowne Plaza Terrigal your base for exploring the Central Coast or simply relaxing on its beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, IHG, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Crowne Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Terrigal
- Terrigal Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Terrigal, South Pacific