Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific
Terrigal Sails Serviced Apartments(Terrigal)(Great Value!)
$124
$117
Tiarri Terrigal(Terrigal)(Great Value!)
$96
The Clan Terrigal(Terrigal)(Great Value!)
$103
$92
  • Beachfront
Terrigal Pacific Coastal Retreat(Terrigal)(Great Value!)
$117
Apollo Resort(Wamberal)
$93
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Forresters Beach Resort(Forresters Beach)
$75
Bateau Bay Hotel(Bateau Bay)
$68
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Terrigal Hotel(Terrigal)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
1,156 results
All reviewsacross the roadsea saltlord ashleyan ocean view roomseasalt restaurantcentral coastflorida beach barbar downstairsbuffet breakfaststeam rooman upgradeshort breakper nighthigh teagreat spotgreat weekendspa
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Making the impossible possible….

I just recently spent a night in a Ocean view room at the crown plaza Terrigal, and WOW what a view.

First of all I would like to say to everyone in Sydney, Terrigal is not that far and the perfect escape for the weekend. It is full of cafés, bars and excellent restaurants. Crown plaza has one of the best beer gardens around too, so it’s great for lazy Sunday afternoons or if your more into the bar scene is a great place to be Friday or Saturday night.

I also want to mention a special thank you to Cameron Abbot for making this trip possible, his conduct was nothing but faultless and he went out of his way to help with the booking and im glad he did otherwise I would of never got the chance to experience such a great asset to the IHG group of hotels. Obviously the staffs have picked up on Camerons level of customer service because they too were all so friendly and happy to help especially the assistant manager, There was a smile every staff members face which definitely impacted on all the guests mood as every person I spoke to seemed to be having a great time even though the weather was a dismal outside.

The Hotel stands proud in the middle of Terrigal and is definitely a landmark and set in the centre of all the hustle and bustle, though there is more than enough shops bars end entertainment within the hotel premises.

The pool and gym facilities are with everything you need to either train hard or relax by a pool over looking the ocean with a cold beer in hand. The rooms are well appointed with a nice sized balcony and outdoor setting. The rooms look like they have been recently overhauled as they were immaculate.

I hope the above has answered any questions people may have, but I am a fussy client and have stayed at many hotels though out the world and I can genuinely say that I enjoyed my stay. I was also extremely impressed with the staff and management team for making me feel so welcome.

The only advise I can give to someone planning a trip is call the hotel direct and speak to in house reservations, as they have so much to offer and can explain everything to you the way you need to be told.

just book it park the car for the trip or valet at only $25 (now compare that to sydney ) and enjoy the being in the centre of one of the best beach side towns in the country. i hope your trip was as good as mine :)

Room Tip: Try and get that ocean veiw
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Cameron A, Manager at Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Dear SPG-41640084489,

I appreciate your feedback.
I am delighted to read that we were able to provide a seamless experience.
The summary of your stay leads me to believe that you truly enjoyed all aspects of the hotel and the locations offerings.

I trust we will be welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Firstly, this is the only hotel you would ever want to stay at in Terrigal, it is literally right on the water, with a bar/restaurant downstairs and surrounded by amazing shops, this hotel is in a prime location.

Check in and out was very easy, our room was perfect, exactly as in the images, very clean and modern- we loved it.

I will stay here again, and would recommend this as the only hotel to ever stay in, in Terrigal. You won't be dissapointed. Make sure you have the buffet breakfast!

Room Tip: Definitely pay the little amount extra to have an ocean front rooms, views of the car park and buildings behind aren't so pretty.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Naomilou,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am delighted to read your appreciation for our location and all that Terrigal has to offer.
Thank you for recommending our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We stayed here for two nights and couldn't fault it. It was in a perfect location and we felt welcome as soon as we walked in. The facilities are great and we had a lovely room overlooking the pool and the beach. The room was clean and comfortable. The buffet breakfast is the best we've been to. When we checked out we discovered our car had a flat battery. We were looked after by staff member Bree, who went out of her way to help us get back on the road quickly. We were really impressed with the customer service provided, especially by Bree, who was so friendly from the time we checked in to the time we checked out. We will happily recommend this place. Thank you for a lovely stay.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Kellie M,

Thank you for providing your feedback.

We take great pride in reading the comments you have shared about our colleagues.
It is fantastic to find that we are delivering on the high level of standards we strive to achieve.

Please know that we will pass on your comments to Bree and thank you again for sharing your experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Perfect location for a short break from Sydney. Lovely view throught the pine trees across to the beach from our spa room. Large swimming pool and hot tub. Lounge is great for a drink looking out over the water. Staff were efficient and brisk. Plenty of restaurant options only a short walk from hotel. The French restaurant near the entrance was excellent. Bed was wide and comfy and beside the large ensuite there was an separate toilet. Great base for regional golf courses too.

Room Tip: Over the night club could be noisy - but the sounds of the surf are terrific.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear JTC_12,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

It is a pleasure to read that your stay was most indulging and I am delighted to note that you
enjoyed all aspects of our hotel and its surroundings.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

its a great getaway for my wife and I when living in the city gets to us. Its a short drive from Sydney CBD (an hour or so), and then you get the full holiday feeling. The hotel is equipped with great restaurants, a spa, fantastic pool and bar area. Across the road from the beach and walking distance from a scuba diving centre. Love this hotel!

Room Tip: a sea view is worth it
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ASteyn
Cameron A, Manager at Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear ASteyn,

Thank you for providing your feedback.

I am delighted to note that you enjoyed your short break. It is great to read that you found Terrigal has so many great things to offer.

We look forward to the next time you visit to recharge.