“beautiful town”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Temora
Newcastle, Australia
“beautiful town”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

My husband and I booked into Aromet Motel Golden Chain on our road trip and Ann the owner was very welcoming, the room was good size which was room 9 right next to reception and we had no noise, very clean for an older motel, austar movie channels yahoo and free wifi, also included free breaky of toast cereal and juice, a few blocks from town but easy walking distance.
The RSL had a great meal and very relaxing, we walked home about 9pm and it was well lit up all the way home, the streets are beautiful with their flower beds.
I can't wait to stay at Temora again and yes at the Aromet Motel on the edge of town.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed September 27, 2011

My wife and I had one night at the Aromet. The price was $95 for the night included a free continental breakfast delivered to your room. The room was clean, but fairly basic, great shower. Bed was comfortable without being great. We had a room near the front of the motel, so you could hear the traffic, but no great issue. You can also hear the people in the rooms next door.
Overall a fair country motel, that for the money was a all ok.

Room Tip: Rooms away from front would be better.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PierroTraveller
Blacktown, Australia
Reviewed May 10, 2011

I stayed here overnight on the way back from a trip to Griffith for work. The motel is on the fringe of town (on the main road) so is easily visible.

I had "suite" number 9 which is right next door to reception. When I checked-in at around 6pm all I could hear was the phone ringing every couple of minutes...but this stopped after 8pm so no worries there.

The room itself was quite cosy, not huge but enough for an overnight stay. There's a TV with austar, lounge, coffee table, breakfast bar and 2 stools. Everything you need. The bed has electric blankets and an adjustable split system air conditioner. The night I stayed it was minus 2 degrees celcius but I never felt cold whatsoever.

I had a really great night's sleep until about 6am when I was woken up by a strange sound, either a chicken or a dog barking (a combination of the two?!). Anyways it stopped after a bit and I went back to sleep til 730am.

The motel offers room service at great rates, and the mini bar prices are pretty good. $3 for a beer and $10 for a full 750ml bottle of wine (locally made) I reckon is good value.

For my $85 tarriff I got a continental breakfast of toast, cereal and juice.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Been to Aromet Motor Inn? Share your experiences!