“Clean, comfortable rooms”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Singleton
Perth, Australia
“Clean, comfortable rooms”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2011

We were visiting Singleton to attend our son's marchout at the Army base so this hotel was well located for our needs. Rooms are pleasant and spotless. Had booked online for five nights but when we arrived the booking had only been made for one night but was rectified. Only gripe we had was that the smokers amongst the staff sat under our window to smoke and chat at all hours of the day and night. So we were unable to open the window which made the room a bit stuffy. We did ask them to move once but the practice continued. The hotel is busy during the week and quieter on weekends.

Room Tip: Don't get Room 121.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Redruby15

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Newcastle, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Quality Inn Charbonnier Hallmark for one night in June. We were picking up a car we'd bought at a nearby car dealership- actually, it was pretty much right across the road from the hotel- so that was why we chose this hotel, for the convenient location. The lobby looked very nice with lovely plants and the lady at the desk was very friendly. Our room was clean and basic- I think the renovated rooms must be the suites upstairs, as our room didn't look like the rooms on the website. The shower was large and had good water pressure. They had temperature control in the room, which was great! We just set it to 22 degrees and it was perfect all night. It was very quiet throughout the night- very easy to sleep, but as in all hotels- the pillows were awful. I've yet to go to hotel with good pillows! In the morning I went out to the front desk and asked for milk for tea/coffee and the nice man also gave me some packets of shortbread biscuits- which were very yummy. We went to dinner in the restaurant and was pleasantly surprised- very high quality food. Excellent service. A little pricey but worth it. We didn't have the breakfast, opting instead to go to McDonalds just down the road (within walking distance)- as we'd spent enough the night before on dinner. All in all, a very pleasant experience and if I had to go to Singleton again, I'd definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Griffith, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2010

This older motel is real pleasure to stay in. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The mini bar was well stocked and the flat screen TV was nice too. The bed was very comfortable. My only small complaint is that the energy saving shower head only allows you to get one part of your body wet at a time. But there was plenty of hot water. I would highly recommend staying here. You won't be sorry.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2009

I stayed here in Feb this year and was very impressed with my stay. The rooms have been renovated recently and look great with brand new bathrooms and flat screen tv's. I was in a room upstairs with a balcony that overlooked the pool and was nice and quiet.

I stayed with work colleagues and we were greeted by two very friendly and informative reception staff. After a long days work we didn't have to go very far for dinner as the hotel has an exceptional restuarant on site and bar.

All in all this hotel was a great expereince and I will be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank TerrieAustralia
Also consider these accommodations in or near Singleton
Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
#1 of 3 in Singleton
Quest Singleton
Quest Singleton
#1 of 4 in Singleton

Been to Charbonnier Motor Inn SIngleton? Share your experiences!