“never go there again”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The meals took 5mins after ordering to come to the table fried rice wascold had to be reheated.wrong meal brought.they were disgusting.table cloth dirty.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Friendly atmosphere, very friendly staff and the banquet, more than enough food to stop the hardiest eater

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

The service is great !!! The food is delicious ! They have a pond in their restaurant where the kids like to watch the oversized goldfish and turtles swim around I would recommend this restaurant to anyone Really Yummy !!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We have be regular customers of Tangs for 30 years and have celebrated many family milestones at the restaurant. However, since Steven & Penny Tang retired and Simon Huang and his wife Ying have taken over we have noticed the quality of the food slowly deteriorating. We chose to get take-away from another Chinese restaurant the last couple of times after recommendations by our friends and neighbour who had given up on Tangs.

Last night we tried them again but they failed badly. They ignored allergy requests, despite their docket clearly noting them and the meal was tasteless. This will be the last chance.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I'd seen on trip advisor this restaurant had been given a few bad reviews so I was hesitant to try it however considering we have tried and failed with all other Chinese restaurants in the area I thought why not. We ordered take away home delivery - the lady on the line spoke perfect English, it was delivered in the exact time they said it would be, the meal deal was cheap and the dishes were extremely tasty and very large. Honestly I will be using them again - I haven't dined in so I can't comment there but for take away, spot on awesome!