“A local who keeps going back”
Review of Relish on Addison

Relish on Addison
Ranked #3 of 143 Restaurants in Shellharbour
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Relish on Addison offers a unique dining experience in the heart of Shellharbour village. During the day it's a casual up market cafe, a great place to catch up with friends for lunch or a coffee and dessert. During the evening Relish becomes a contemporary Australian restaurant. The award winning Chef Tom Laws and the team change the menu seasonally with specials on offer to reflect the produce available at various times of the year. Serving great dishes including crispy belly of pork, seared Tasmanian scallops, apple puree & waldorf salad or saffron linguine, sauteed king prawns, squid, mussels in a tomato & lemongrass both. Drop in and try something from our Tapas menu, available from 5:30pm every night and Sundays for lunch as well. Breakfast is served on Sundays. The delectable desserts are made on the premises and change regularly. Relish on Addison is fully licensed with a cocktail bar, allowing you to come in just for a drink. BYO is available Tuesday to Thursday, enabling diners to bring that special bottle of wine that has been aging nicely on the wine rack. Why not join us for happy hour 5.30Pm-6.30Pm enjoying one of our cocktails of the week for $10, one our favourites is the raspberry & lemongrass martini with fresh raspberries, muddled with our lemongrass infused sugar syrup then shaken with Absolute Raspberri Vodka & finished with a dash of cassis.
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Relish is one of my favourite restaurants in Shellharbour Village. I have dined there many times for lunch and dinner, and have never had a bad meal or service experience there. The staff are always attentive and friendly, and the food is always tasty. Five stars from me!

1  Thank Romaga18

Reviewed April 22, 2014

There are not many places in Wollongong that have food of this quality. Relish has delicious food and their menu changes every so often with the seasons. I have been a number of times for dinner, coffee and desserts. The atmosphere is relaxing and vibrant. On a Saturday night it can be a bit noisy. During the week nights you can sit on the lounge for a quiet coffee.

Service is generally good but can be a bit hit and miss. A number of times staff have seemed annoyed if we just wanted coffee and not food. Other times the restaurant has been half empty yet we were told we can not sit at a table but only on the lounge. The coffee is consistently good and it is hard to find good coffee and food around here which is why I return.

Apart from the hit and miss service usually very happy.

1  Thank JasmineFizz
Reviewed April 15, 2014

One of my favourite restaurants for lunch. Consistently good food. The tasting platter a great choice. Love the Lychee Champagne Mimosa.

1  Thank linlu65
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

We love this place. First choice of restaurants in Shellharbour for the past 2 years. Quality food and friendly service. Have not had a bad dish yet

1  Thank GreenFamily4_12
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

I dined in at relish for a Sunday breakfast, and found myself fall In love with the flavours put together on the plate.I have been to relish for dinner and lunch on previous occasions and have never had any problems, perfect service and meals were on time. Absolutely the best for quality and price. I couldn't have been happier and also I would recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Jacob D