“Fantastic meals and service”

Addy's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #6 of 89 Restaurants in Shellharbour
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kiama, Australia
“Fantastic meals and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

My partner and I recently attended the restaurant for our 4 year anniversary. We were greeted by friendly and helpful staff who were very attentive to our needs. The meals were delicious and we did not have to wait very long. All over a pleasant evening.

Wollongong, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“mothers day lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

On mothers day i was lucky enough to be taken to Addisons at Shellharbour village wiith my family. The 3 course mothers day lunch was delicious and was enjoyed by the whole family. The service was friendly , we enjoyed a relaxed long lunch with a great atmosphere . First time I have been to Addisons and I will definately go again.

Eden, Australia
“Addisons new management really good - give it another go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I ate at Addison's earlier this year (April 2013) after hearing that they were under new management. I have to say my meal was fantastic and the service was impeccable! I was impressed with the selection of meals on the menu (not all seafood, therefore catering for all tastes) and the wine list was very good. Despite the restaurant being quite busy the night I was there, the wait for our meals was reasonable. The dessert was amazing!
I applaud the new managers and suggest those that have been disappointed in the past give it another go! I know I'll be going back.

• Visited April 2013
shellharbour
“Nice food let down by poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Mothers day special booked two weeks ahead, confirmed by a phone call from them the Friday before, and on arrival confusion about our booking. Left sitting at the bar for 15 minutes and then approached the staff to find out what was going on and we were given a table. With a set 3 course menu our chosen entree's came out within 10 minutes and it was nice, then we waited 45 minutes after they cleared the table for our main meals and then another 40 minutes after the main for dessert. One waiter asked us "where are you at" and twice we had to geture for a waiter to ask what was happening to our meals, no-one came to ask if we wanted drinks, we went to the bar and got our own, staff appeared to float around not doing anything, it was quite disorganised for such a special day and it was not even packed. The food however was very enjoyable let down badly by the lack of service.

3 Thank maureen777
“Booking for 1 pm still no meal as I type 3 pm.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Staff are poorly trained and sem to not know how to deal with a table and fairy busy times. Pretty average to poor , I am having fixed menu on Mothers day how hard can this be. Can't see me comming back soon.

5 Thank IBails