“We love it as a special treat”
Review of Paris 2 Rome

Paris 2 Rome
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Shellharbour
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My kids love cultural things, so we love Paris 2 Rome.
have you ever had a Macaroon in Paris? these are just as good and they don't cost 5 euro.
as for the complaint about milkshakes, i know they do now serve milk shakes as an after school special with a cookie.
we love the feel of this cafe and i love treating my kids to treat here where we talk in our very basic French and Italian

There are newer reviews for Paris 2 Rome

Reviewed June 12, 2014

By far my favorite coffee and cake place - I visit regularly. The Pistachio and almond biscuits are amazing. Staff are lovely and the vibe is friendly and relaxed. Decor is really nice, reminds me of Rome :) but I'm not a fan of the inside chairs, not very stable or comfy for me.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The best cakes in the Illawarra. The coffee is also very very good.

The service i8s excellent.

If you are looking for coffee and cake this is the place to go

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Excellent! Very smooth coffees, delicious treats, amazing cakes. Staff are very friendly, nice warm atmosphere.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We are regular visitors to this wonderful place and we are always treated with a lovely smile from the owners, who i might add are very hard working and down to earth people !

We love the European feel to the place and my wife often hints we should travel to Paris and Rome, but i say ""Why travel all that way for great coffee and dessert, when we have it right here in Shellharbour!"

We'll definitely be coming back again and again !