“fantastic food & service”
Review of Pacino's Cafe

Pacino's Cafe
Ranked #17 of 91 Restaurants in Shellharbour
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Pacino's Cafe is family owned and prides itself on quality cuisine and great Italian Vittoria Coffee. Open 7 days ... 7.00am-3.00pm
Shellharbour, New South Wales, Australia
“fantastic food & service”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

went for lunch with my daughter. we picked a table & straigh away a waitress came over with menus :-) She was fantastic & explained how we have to go to the register to order. She answered all my questions about things on the menu. I had the corn fritatta with salad & my daughter had the chicken parmigiana. both meals were absolutely delicious!!!!! The size of both was very generous & I had to help my daughter finish hers!! We will definetly be coming back to Pacinos !!! maybe next time we will pick something that will leave us room for cake.

• Visited April 2013